If time goes back to 3-5 years ago, small pyrolysis plants were the most popular products in plastic recycling field. But this kind of machine mainly depends on labor to operate, and the whole process not only wastes time, cost but consumes a lot of energy. With the faster development of the pyrolysis plant business, more and more people want to pursue the higher and faster economic efficiency. Thus we have developed the fully continuous waste plastic pyrolysis plant to meet more customers’ demand.
There is no doubt that this type machine is also designed based on the batch plant, so their major pyrolysis process is consistent, the latter is merely more intelligent and more convenient in operation, which also reduces more manpower and material resources. Compared with small scale pyrolysis machines, the major advantage of the automatic continuous pyrolysis plant is that it can continuously work 24 hours per day, without a stop. The automatic feeding and discharging devices will save much time, without cooling to discharge and feed, which makes the whole process more efficiency.
The operating flow of continuous waste plastic pyrolysis plant
Firstly, feeding crushed plastic into reactor by the sealed screw conveyor. Secondly, fire the fuels in the burning room, the fuels could be diesel, natural gas, LPG.
Then the hot air will flow into the reactor for heating. When the inner temperature of the reactor reaches related degree, the oil gas will be generated. Then the oil gas goes int the manifold firstly. In the manifold, the heavy particles will be liquefied into heavy oil and drop in the heavy oil tank. The light oil gas rise up. The damping tank will reduce the oil gas moving speed and then the oil gas goes into condensers uniformly.
Nest, in the horizontal tubular condensers, the oil gas will be liquefied into fuel oil. A large scale of oil gas will be liquefied into fuel oil and enter oil tank. In the hydroseal, the combustible gas will be desulfurated and cleansed then recycled to the burning room to provide heat, which can save a lot of fuel.
After that the hot smoke gets out from the reactor through the inner pipe of heat exchange system. Air (oxygen) enters through the out pipe of the heat exchange system. In this process, the air will be heated by the hot smoke, then transferred to the burning room to provide the oxygen. This is the function of the heat exchange system.
Finally, in the flue condenser, the smoke will be cooled down, then enters the dedusting system. In the spraying tower, the smoke will go through the water washing, water spray, ceramic ring adsorption and activated carbon adsorption. After four filters, the clean smoke can meet the EU environmental protection and emission standards.
The carbon black will be discharged by the auto screw discharger.
Advantages of ccontinuous pyrolysis equipment
1. The continuous plastic pyrolysis machine has a larger capacity of single machine with well continuous and low labor intense.
2. The continuous pyrolysis plant design is more intelligent and convenient. Our machines have introduced PLC or computer intelligent control to reduce the manpower and material, and also make the process more convenient and faster.
3. High efficiency and large production. The machine can work continuously 24 hours a day, with high efficiency and large output. Through the design of multiple reactor, the maximum output can reach 24 tons per day. We can also customize the automatic pyrolysis plant for larger capacity according to your requirement.
|Daily Capacity||20-24 T|
|Working Method||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Reactor Size||D1.4*L11 m|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Service Life||5-8 Years|
4. Internal rotation transmission system fully realizes the continuous operation.
6. The plant can also be used for processing many other waste materials. Such as waste tires, rubber, oil sludge, medical waste and so on.
Precautions for continuous pyrolysis plant installation
1. The reactor of fully continuous waste plastic pyrolysis plant is a special and important design. The foundation of plant must be sturdy. After signing the contract, we always provide clients with a foundation map, and the deep of foundation should refer to the physical truth of local soil, while the other unspecified dimensions will be operated specifically according to the models and sizes of pyrolysis plants.
When the horizontal error of four corners in the plane is basically not less than 10 mm, putting the plant on the plane, after that we should review the levels of the four corner to make sure the error is less than 2 mm.
2. The height from the lowest of the pyrolysis reactor to the plane of grate should keep between 650mm and 700mm, and it should not be to higher or lower. Too lower heat energy can not be fully utilized, which will be taken away by draft fan, and too higher is too slow to heat, which will cause low working efficiency.
3. The left, right and rear directions of the fire wall in fire chamber should keep a distance of no less than 70mm with the reactor, otherwise, it is easy to cause troubles and lead to unnecessary economic lost.
4. The straight ray of tail gas combustion device is required 180 degree, and this straight ray mustn’t tilt to upward, if not, it is easy to damage the reactor and reduce its service life.