With the development of modern society, plastic products have become more and more popular. At the same time, waste plastic is also increasing. Under this circumstance, the solid waste has caused a great pollution to the natural environment. After several years’ reaching and summary of experience, Beston Machinery has developed the perfect waste plastic to oil plant (also called plastic pyrolysis plant), which can produce products with high values, such as the fuel oil and carbon black.
The waste plastic to oil machine for sale is equipped with horizontal reactor, supporting alarm system of pressure and temperature, electric control system, condenser system, cooling system, condenser system, discharging system and so on. Besides, the flue outlet has installed the dedusting system with flue gas desulfurization, so the tail gas of plastic to oil conversion machine can meet the national emission standard. In addition, plastic into oil machine is the domestic initiate in China, and the whole production process is operated under the condition of environmental protection and safety. In this way, it can monitor the pressure and temperature of the processor at any time, which can provide the reliable safeguard for safe production. The plastic to oil machine of Beston has fully overcome some disadvantageous factors such as uneven heating of the processor bottom, easy to break, low yield and short service life.
As a professional pyrolysis plant manufacturer, we have developed the plastic to oil machines for sale into six models and three operating systems, including batch system and continuous systems (semi-continuous and full continuous).
Features of batch plastic to oil plant
1. This kind of machine has simple stricture but wide applications, which can be used for processing plastic, tire, rubber, oil sludge, etc.
2. Flexible operation and strong adaption.
3. It has a small occupied area.
4. It has smaller capacity, which is suitable for the small and middle size industries with waste processing less than 20 ton.
5. The plastic to oil plant price and cost is lower than the continuous pyrolysis plant, which can reduce the pressure of investors.
Features of continuous plastic to oil machines
1. The continuous plastic into oil machine for sale can work continuously 24 hours a day, with high efficiency and large output. The maximum output can reach 24 tons per day.
2. The machine can be used for processing plastic, tire, rubber, oil sludge as well as medical.
3. The plant has introduced PLC or computer intelligent control to reduce the manpower and material, and also make the process more convenient and faster.
4. The machines have adopted the indirectly heating by hot wind and air. The heating source does not contact the reactor directly, which can prolong the reactor’s using life and ensure heating uniformly and efficiently.
5. Besides, the continuous plants can feed and discharge automatically.
How to increase the oil yield of waste plastic to oil equipment?
Firstly, the plastics to oil machine shouldn’t have much moisture content, or the water will dissolve in the oil, which will largely reduce the oil yield. Secondly, it is the temperature controlled in the plastic to oil process. The oil produced by pyrolysis of plastic waste shouldn’t hot, and the temperature of the cooling is also should less than 30 GED C. Then it is about the purity of the waste plastic. The single degree of waste plastic largely decides the amount of oil yield, so the less the type of plastic is, the higher the oil yield is.
So far, our plastic to oil pyrolysis plants have been exported to more than 20 countries and we have won a good reputation from our customers. If you are interested in our plant, please contact us. Our professional staff will give practical suggestion and advice according to your actual situation.
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Service Life||5-8 Years|